Once the lockdown restrictions ease further , are you looking for somewhere to go indoors for drinks in Gosport? Then you have to check our friends Artys new bar – hopefully open from May 17th. It looks amazing, and will be an absolute hit!
Drinks In Gosport – Check Out Artys New Bar From May 17th !
We honestly can’t wait to pop in and enjoy a drink but until then, you can continue to enjoy the outdoor dining at Artys. They’re open from 10.30am until 10pm.
(please note they have to stack our furniture up by 10pm, so will need everyone to be getting ready to leave around 9.45pm).
As always they have some rules and guidelines to follow to make everyones visit as safe and enjoyable as possible;
- Its outside seating only, obviously this is going to be dependent on the weather. Unfortunately due to being right on the waterfront, the weather conditions can get quite breezy. Therefore due to health and safety reasons, we will not be providing any marquees, igloos, umbrellas or outside heating. We do however have lots of blankets and an array of personal umbrellas that we can provide. I’d very much advise wrapping up warm and maybe bringing some sun cream!!!
- Please keep an eye on the facebook page for weather updates.
- It’s table service only, please remain seated throughout your visit. Unless you need the loo! We still have to wear masks, pop them on, if you need to pop in.Hand sanitiser will be offered on arrival and there will be sanitising stations en route to the loos. Please continue to use it.
- We now have to take EVERY customers details, we will bring the Artys NHS QR code to your table or you can fill in your contact details with a pen!
- Please continue to social distance.
- Smoking area remains over by the sea wall, if the tables are full please smoke next the bin and be mindful of smoking around under 16s
- We can take cash but we would prefer cards where possible.
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case within the last 10 days.
- Please be patient with the staff, everyone will be trying to make your visit the best it can be.
How to make a reservation
Arty’s offer you something completely different and fun to explore with your loved ones. The clue being in the name of the restaurant, this is a treasure trove of everything “Arty” as the pictures depict. Everywhere you look there are lovably eccentric touches such as herbs peeping out of drawers, vintage items and cosy blankets in a basket for you to snuggle up in outside if the temperature drops. Julie and her team simply want you to come in relax and feel the love in these quirky surroundings unlike any other.
The original Arty’s founded by Julie’s father Paul Malec, in Knowle Village, quickly developed a strong reputation for it’s signature Pizza’s and these continue to be made to order on the premises with fantastic fresh ingredients and simple but quality wine pairings for you to enjoy. With over 9 choices of Pizza on the menu plus the ability to design your own- the combinations are endless! It’s not all about pizza though, Julie has developed a menu to appeal to every taste including some great gluten free options.