Blacknoll Lane, East Knighton, DT2 8LL
The Countryman, East Knighton is a beautiful traditional pub between the towns of Wareham and Dorchester. With a warm welcome, quality country letting rooms, cask ales, wines and spirits and our quality seasonal menu (as well as having a reputation for a delicious Sunday roast) It really is a gem of pub for visitors to the area and residents from the surrounding towns and villages to visit.
Its also a fabulous place for guests to base themselves when visiting the glorious countryside and coast.
The stated ingoing figures are correct at point of advertising. Please be aware there may be additional costs.
About the Pub – Countryman East Knighton
Business facilities & refurbishment
The pub offers some excellent facilities including a spacious trading area which has a long central bar. Areas are sensibly organised and separated for different dining and drinking occasions with 86 covers overall. The Pub offers a carvery in the main dining area that is popular.
There is also a large carpark to the front of the pub and a great family beer garden to the rear, including a children’s play area. The pub also offers a smoking area and WIFI.
We have a planned investment will improve the roadside signage of this pub, lift the internal décor and furnishings and offer additional covers.
The letting accommodation will also be enhanced in keeping with the style of pub and the area.
The pub two bedrooms, a private kitchen and lounge
About the local area
Situated in East Knighton on the A352 road between Dorchester and Wareham, The Countryman Inn is only five minutes by car from the Jurassic Coast and just two miles from the mainline railway station. Its in a great position to explore Dorset’s beautiful countryside, coast and historical towns and villages and an attractive destination for a family meal, or evening meal and drinks.
This pub may suit
You will be experienced and will come from a high-volume business and be used to dealing with a fast-paced environment. Experience of an accommodation business is also desirable, and you will be excellent at establishing local relationships and at marketing the pub to its very best. It could be a fabulous relocation opportunity.
About the Agreement
Our Management Partnerships are a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year agreement (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Operations Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with an Operations Manager.
FACILITIES – Countryman East Knighton
Letting Prices – Countryman East Knighton
- Initial Deposit*
- Legal Fees
- Maintenance Fund Per Week
- Working Capital
- Street Check
- Click Here
- Forecasted Annual Wet Turnover
- £245,046 – Subject to Approval
- Forecasted Annual Food Turnover
- £523,337 – Subject to Approval
- Forecasted Annual Machine Turnover
- £3,500 – Subject to Approval
- Forecasted Annual Letting Room Turnover
- £168,459 – Subject to Approval
- Forecasted Annual Other Turnover
- £17,767 – Subject to Approval
- Management Partnership – Subject to Approval
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967
The Love Your Pub Group gives notice that the contents of these particulars are believed to be correct but are given without responsibility and intending purchasers or lessees should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to their correctness. These particulars do not form any part of any offer or contract and no person in the employment of the company has any authority to make or give representation of warranty to this property.