Bath Road, Newbury, Berkshire RG20 8NR
The Halfway is a destination country inn brimming with charm and hospitality. The Halfway has an excellent reputation, a loyal clientele and offers one of the best quality dining experiences in the region.
The stated ingoing figures are correct at point of advertising. Please be aware there may be additional costs.
About the Pub – Halfway Inn Newbury
Well situated on the Bath Road this pub features a strong roadside presence as a traditional public house. The garden and patio benefits from a wood fired pizza oven. Internally the décor is a unique reflection of the personalities of the current operators which the regular guests love. There is an opportunity for an incoming food focused operator to be involved in working up an internal scheme that is in keeping with their future vision for the pub.
There is extensive domestic accommodation comprising 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a lounge, kitchen and office.
Halfway Inn Newbury
The Halfway Inn is a destination gastro pub with an excellent reputation for high quality food. The pub straddles the line between bar and restaurant and its diverse menu attracts an upmarket clientele of loyal guests. There is a great opportunity here for a new operator with a food focus to capitalise on the existing reputation and develop an exciting future concept for the pub.
Letting Prices – Halfway Inn Newbury
- Rent: 10% of Net Turnover. Initial Base Rent: £32,000 per annum. Anticipated post investment Base Rent of £60,000, Capped at £95,000 per annum.
- Initial Investment: £30,000 to £60,000
- Fair Maintainable Trade* (FMT) Turnover: 615k per annum
- Deposit: £7,500
- Training Fee: £750
- Working Capital: £5,000
- Fixtures & Fittings: c.£25,000 plus new inventory to be agreed as part of the investment. Anticipated total F&F value of £70k – £80k. (Inventory is an estimate net of VAT. Loan facilities are available for the purchase of fixtures and fittings).
- Estimated Wet/Dry Split: 27%/73%
- Business Rates: £9,000 per annum
- Available From: 07/10/2019
- Closing Date: 30/07/2019
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967
The Love Your Pub Group gives notice that the contents of these particulars are believed to be correct but are given without responsibility and intending purchasers or lessees should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to their correctness. These particulars do not form any part of any offer or contract and no person in the employment of the company has any authority to make or give representation of warranty to this property.