The Scarlett Arms is a quality traditional pub that enjoys food trading at lunchtimes, evenings and across the weekend. It is popular with locals and walkers alike. It has a focus on good locally sourced food and is a destination site.
Walliswood, Ockley, Surrey RH5 5RD
The Scarlett Arms, a charming roses around the door public house which back to 1650, is categorised as ‘Great Pub Great Food’. This traditional pub boasts an abundance of charm with original oak beams and an inglenook fireplace.
The stated ingoing figures are correct at point of advertising. Please be aware there may be additional costs.
- Current rent of £36,600 rising to £48,000 post scheme
- Current FMT of £411K, post-scheme FMT £498K
- Proposed scheme is a major ‘garden room’ extension to the rear of the pub with an additional approx. 30 covers. Please see attached drawings
- Domestic accommodation available
- Estimated wet:dry split of 40:60
About the Pub – Scarlett Arms Walliswood
We are delighted to present the Scarlett Arms, a charming roses around the door public house, dating back to 1650. This traditional pub boasts an abundance of charm with original oak beams and an inglenook fireplace. The pub seats 50 covers comfortably over two separate trading areas with the bar in the centre of both. It has an adequate size kitchen to cope with additional volume of food required during the summer months.
The Scarlett Arms has a reputation for good, locally sourced food and is much favoured by walkers. It also hosts a separate small children’s play area. We have planning consent for an extention to the pub which will add an additional c.25 covers and an attractive flagstone patio. The plan is to complete the building works in early 2019. The rent post the project will increase to £48,000.
Trade – Scarlett Arms Walliswood
There are no letting rooms available. The private accommodation consists of 3 bedrooms, lounge, and a large bathroom.
- Rent: £36,600 rising to £48,000 post scheme
- Initial Investment: c. £30K
- Fair Maintainable Turnover*: £411K rising to £498K post scheme
- Deposit: £7,500
- Training Fee: £650+VAT
- Working Capital: £5,000-£7,500
- Fixtures and Fittings: £25K (existing) and an estimated £15K additional F+F for scheme area (Inventory is an estimate net of VAT. Loan facilities are available for the purchase of fixtures and fittings).
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967
The Love Your Pub Group gives notice that the contents of these particulars are believed to be correct but are given without responsibility and intending purchasers or lessees should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to their correctness. These particulars do not form any part of any offer or contract and no person in the employment of the company has any authority to make or give representation of warranty to this property.