WINDLE HOTEL HARD LANE, ST. HELENS WA10 6NY
The Windle Hotel St Helens , Merseyside is very well presented warm and welcoming community pub with facilities to welcome the whole community. It is in fabulous condition having undergone refurbishment just 18 months ago and offers a superb opportunity for the right operator. We’re looking for a publican, possibly with local knowledge who is keen to grow a fantastic retail business, utilising a compelling all-round offer to attract customers from the surrounding areas.
The stated ingoing figures are correct at point of advertising. Please be aware there may be additional costs.
About the Pub – Windle Hotel St Helens
The Windle is a spacious pub with smart welcoming look and feel throughout. It offers open plan trading, with public and lounge bar areas and a designated sports space with a pool table, darts and TV screens showing live sports. This pub is Cask Marque accredited and the catering kitchen is well-equipped to serve good quality home-cooked food for up to 60 covers. Free WiFi is provided for customers’ use. Outside, the pub offers a great enclosed beer garden, complete with a smoking solution.
The domestic accommodation consists of three bedrooms, a kitchen and a lounge. Punch will ensure that this accommodation is in good order.
About the local area
The Windle is located on the edge of the northern part of St Helens and opposite the old Pilkington Glass Works, which has been developed into a residential area. There has been an immense amount of property development across the local area, with plenty of residents living immediately nearby.
This pub may suit
You’ll need to be personable, outgoing and passionate about making this pub the hub of the local community. You will be experienced in offering food offer, managing by daytime and evening and an utilise sports to drive customers to the business.
About the Contract
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager
Windle Hotel St Helens
Windle Hotel St Helens
- Forecasted Annual Wet Turnover
- Forecasted Annual Food Turnover
- Forecasted Annual Machine Turnover
- Forecasted Annual Other Turnover
- Retail Contract – PR6
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967
The Love Your Pub Group gives notice that the contents of these particulars are believed to be correct but are given without responsibility and intending purchasers or lessees should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise to their correctness. These particulars do not form any part of any offer or contract and no person in the employment of the company has any authority to make or give representation of warranty to this property.