A beautiful pub set in Newbury has become available to someone looking at running their own pub business, could this be you, are you currently a manager or head chef looking to take the next step in your hospitality career? The Halfway Inn Newbury is a destination country inn brimming with charm and hospitality. The Halfway Inn Newbury has an excellent reputation, a loyal clientele and offers one of the best quality dining experiences in the region.
Pubs For Lease – Halfway Inn Newbury About the Pub
Well situated on the Bath Road this pub features a strong roadside presence as a traditional public house. The garden and patio benefits from a wood fired pizza oven. Internally the décor is a unique reflection of the personalities of the current operators which the regular guests love. There is an opportunity for an incoming food focused operator to be involved in working up an internal scheme that is in keeping with their future vision for the pub.
There is extensive domestic accommodation comprising 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a lounge, kitchen and office.
The Halfway Inn Newbury is a destination gastro pub with an excellent reputation for high quality food. The pub straddles the line between bar and restaurant and its diverse menu attracts an upmarket clientele of loyal guests. There is a great opportunity here for a new operator with a food focus to capitalise on the existing reputation and develop an exciting future concept for the pub.
Pubs For Lease – Halfway Inn Newbury Letting Prices
- Rent: 10% of Net Turnover. Initial Base Rent: £32,000 per annum. Anticipated post investment Base Rent of £60,000, Capped at £95,000 per annum.
- Initial Investment: £30,000 to £60,000
- Fair Maintainable Trade* (FMT) Turnover: 615k per annual
- Deposit: £7,500
- Training Fee: £750
- Working Capital: £5,000
- Fixtures & Fittings: c.£25,000 plus new inventory to be agreed as part of the investment. Anticipated total F&F value of £70k – £80k. (Inventory is an estimate net of VAT. Loan facilities are available for the purchase of fixtures and fittings).
- Estimated Wet/Dry Split: 27%/73%
- Business Rates: £9,000 per annum
- Available From: 07/10/2019
- Closing Date: 30/07/2019
Contact The Love Your Pub Team:
Contact number: 01329 552730
Contact email address: email@example.com