Key Information , The 1852 Brewery Co Wigston .
Pub Style: Community Local.
OPEN DAY THURSDAY 26th OCTOBER 10AM-3PM.
– Recently refurbished
– Rare opportunity after a long standing tenant
– Situated close to a large housing estate
– Opposite a school, leisure centre and main road
– 3 bedroom accommodation
– Large trading area
– Large car park
– Garden & children’s play area.
Located within the Wigston area of Leicester. The 1852 Brewery Co is situated close to a housing estate, school and leisure centre. It also benefits from a large industrial estate.
The Property .
Occupying a prominent position just off a main road. the public house benefits from large trading areas, beer garden with play equipment and a large car park to the rear. It also has a prep kitchen.
Living Accommodation .
The large accommodation consists of 3 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom.
The Business .
The business has been operated by the same person for the last 25 years. It is a high volume site which has recently been refurbished. The 1852 offers Sky Sports, excellent cask ale, entertainment and is also driven by a large amount of sports teams. This includes pool, darts and table skittles, with various male and female teams.
The new tenant will need to be an experienced operator for this high volume site. Now the pub has been refurbished there is an opportunity to drive wet sales and increase the daytime trading hours with bar meals.
Near By Pubs.
Nautical William – 1.5 miles community local.
The Plough – 0.5 miles – Food, Marstons Leased pub.
Chartwell Arms – 0.8 – Marstons Local pub.
Monday to Thursday: 4pm -11.30pm.
Friday & Saturday: 11.30am – Midnight
Sunday:12pm – 11.30pm.
Benefits Include .
- A barrelage discount scheme.
• Freedom from tie on wines, spirits and soft drinks.
• You will have the right to assign your pub lease after 12 months
(3 or 10 year agreements).
• The rent will be in line with the company code of practice.
• Amusement with prize machine and pool table income are shared on a
• Individual modular training courses on improving your pub business.
• Regular business support through experienced Business Development
• Marketing and Promotions assistance available.
• Our lease agreements offer a contractual ‘cooling off’ period to ensure
the business is right for you.