The Magalens Ripon Information.
The premises is located in Ripon, a cathedral city and market town in the Borough of Harrogate, North Yorkshire
0.52 miles from Ripon Cathedral
1.62 miles from Ripon Racecourse
3.93 miles from Fountains Abbey.
The Property .
Occupying a prominent corner position the premises also benefits from a large beer garden, the site is immaculate and has been very well cared for over the last 5 years, with a new introduction of a log burner enhancing the pubs feel welcomes regulars and new customers alike.
Living Accommodation .
The residential accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen, bathroom and four bedrooms.
The Business .
Currently operating as wet only with live entertainment.
Business opportunity to introduce bar food offer.
Near By Local Pubs.
One Eyed Rat – 0.42 miles wet-led community local
The Golden Lion – 0.43 miles – food led with function room
The White Horse – 0.79 – a family run licensed B&B.
Trading Hours .
Sale by retail of alcohol
Monday to Thursday 11:00 Hrs to 00:00 Hrs
Friday and Saturday 11:00 Hrs to 01:00 Hrs
Sunday 11:00 Hrs to 00:00 Hrs.
Benefits Include .
• A barrelage discount scheme.
• Freedom from tie on wines, spirits and soft drinks.
• You will have the right to assign your pub lease after 12 months
(3 or 10 year agreements).
• The rent will be in line with the company code of practice.
• Individual modular training courses on improving your pub business.
• Regular business support through experienced Business Development
• Marketing and Promotions assistance available.
• Our lease agreements offer a contractual ‘cooling off’ period to ensure
the business is right for you.