The Orford Hotel Warrington
Pub Style: Community Local
– Imposing Period Building ,
– Traditional community pub,
– Secure side and rear patio areas ,
– Large mixed private catchment area.
The Orford Hotel is situated on a busy residential road on the outskirts of Warrington amongst dense mixed housing and close to local shops, ammenities and schools.
A traditional and imposing detached two storey grade 2 listed building occupying a prominent corner location. Built circa 1890 ,The pub has a very traditional feel to the inside with numerous small snug areas off of the main bar servery ,including separate pool room and lounge. To the rear the pub has an enclosed secure beer garden.
Accommodation consists of 4 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, living room and separate office room.
Currently trading as a wet led pub serving the local community, with local dominoes teams and sky sports TV. with occasional entertaiment. There is potential to develop a food offer with investment into the current catering kitchen.
Nearby Local Pubs.
Ryland Club 1/2 mile ,Blackburn Arms community local 1/2,Chevy’s 2 Bar community local 3/4 miles,Ryefield residential home 200yrd.
Monday – Sunday11:00 am -12:00 pm..
– A barrelage discount scheme.,
– Freedom from tie on wines, spirits and soft drinks.,
– You will have the right to assign your pub lease after 12 months (3 or 10 year agreements).,
– The rent will be in line with the company code of practice.,
– Amusement with prize machine and pool table income are shared on a 50/50 basis.,
– Individual modular training courses on improving your pub business.,
– Regular business support through experienced Business Development Managers.,
– Marketing and Promotions assistance available.,
– Our lease agreements offer a contractual cooling off’ period to ensure the business is right for you.
Trust Inns one year tenancy agreement and three or ten year Business Development Leases are available.,For full details of our agreements go to www.trustinns.co.uk