If you are looking for managed partnership pubs in Barnsley, you could run The Millers Inn !
Here at Love your pub, we know all about the best pubs available.
To take the next steps towards a career in hospitality click the link below.
Managed Partnership Pubs In Barnsley – Run The Millers Inn !
The stated ingoing figures are correct at point of advertising. Please be aware there may be additional costs.
If you’re an skilled publican or retail manager then check out our latest opportunity to run the Millers Inn in Barnsley on our Retail Agreement.
The Millers Inn is a great prospect for an licensee who is passionate about their local community. The site currently takes on average £8,000 per week with 22% of sales from the food side of the business, but has the potential to achieve up to £10k a week by targeting extra food and drinks sales. The pub would ideally a couple to help run the bar and kitchen and no previous pub experience is required but a desire to be part of the local community whilst appealing to further afield is a must.
We are looking for an licensee/s who has the drive to boost sales and drive the Millers Inn to reach its’ full potential.
Please note this figure does not include the additional benefits of running a Retail Agreement with Marston’s as detailed below.
What’s in it for you?
- A 22% share of weekly sales, excluding VAT.
- Incentive bonuses based on business performance and standard audits
- Low ingoing costs, starting with just a £5,000 deposit and £360 legal fees. See ‘Things to consider’ for more information.
- Support obtaining your personal licence
- Accommodation provided with most bills covered, except the council tax.
- Call on us to cover the cost of repairs, fixtures and fittings
- All of your stock, including food, and all associated consumables are supplied for free by Marston’s, although you will be responsible for managing it once it has been delivered.
- Comprehensive induction training and ongoing support and training.
- A dedicated Area Manager working with you to help you grow the business.
- Access to our 450 strong-support teams whenever you need them – including Marketing, Recruitment and Food and Drink specialists.
- All our Pub Partners get access to our FREE Learning, Development and Training platform Campus (a package worth over £300!).
What we expect from you:
Our Retail Agreement is a proven business-model, perfect for entrepreneurs who can drive sales, standards and guest experience.
In addition to the £5k security deposit required for this agreement, you will need to cover legal costs (£360 inc VAT), and your own insurance (except building insurance, which we’ll cover). Also, you’ll want to start thinking about your team; taking care of paying them and all other employment matters.
Before we all sign the agreement and see you heading into a whole new life, you’ll just need to show us proof that you’ve had independent financial and legal advice and have completed a sustainable business plan, in accordance with the Pubs Code. And, of course, obtain your personal licence (ask a member of our team about booking this course free of charge with us) and complete your induction training.
It’s a five-year commitment, so you have loads of time to build the business and get it performing brilliantly but, if you do want to leave early, there’s always the option of six months’ notice with a ‘break’ clause in the contract.