If you are looking for managed partnership pubs in County Durham, you could run The Fox Cub Spennymoor !
Here at Love your Pub, we know all about the best pubs available.
To take the next steps towards a career in hospitality, click the link below
Managed Partnership Pubs in County Durham – Run The Fox Cub Spennymoor !
The stated ingoing figures are correct at point of advertising. Please be aware there may be additional costs.
Are your interested in running your own pub business? The Fox Cub in Spennymoor, County Durham is available now on Marston’s Community Food Partnership agreement.
The Fox Cub is situated just off the A167, near to a new housing estate and other retail units. This modern build pub can cater for up to 180 covers and trades at an average £16,000 per week of which 60% comes from food sales. Currently offering a full company Marston’s food menu, it is also popular for its Sunday carvery from the purpose built carvery deck.
The Fox Cub offers the opportunity for hosting local groups, weekly activity on evenings, and pushing the food sales to grow a great business. There is also a large care home being built next to the pub too, that will create extra revenue from families visiting relatives. We’re looking for a sales-focused operator ideally with proven experience of engaging with local community.
Our Community Food Partnership is perfect for people with pub or restaurant experience, passionate about pubs and obsessed with serving great food and an unforgettable experience every time! With low ingoing costs, and all the training and support you need to set you up for success, this is a great way of running your own business. This is an opportunity to earn an unlimited potential of sales backed up with a guaranteed annual retained sum to provide you with some peace of mind.
What’s in it for you?
- A guaranteed annual retained sum of £35k, released weekly,
- Plus 26% share of weekly sales, excluding vat.
- Incentive bonuses based on business performance and standard audits.
- Low ingoing costs, starting with just a £5,000 deposit and £360 legal cost. See ‘Things to consider’ for more information.
- Accommodation included with most bills covered, except the council tax & TV License.
- All of your stock, including food, and all associated consumables are supplied by Marston’s, although you will be responsible for managing it once it has been delivered.
- Comprehensive induction training and ongoing support and training.
- A dedicated area manager working with you to help you grow the business.
- Access to our 450 strong-support teams whenever you need them – including Marketing, Recruitment and Food and Drink specialists.
- All our Pub Partners get access to our FREE Learning, Development and Training platform Campus (a package worth over £300!).
What’s expected from you:
Our Community Food Partnership pubs are food-led businesses, operating our Marston’s corporate menu. It’s a proven business-model, perfect for self-sufficient hospitality managers with a creative flair, who can drive sales, standards and guest experience.
In addition to the £5k security deposit required for this agreement, you will need to cover legal costs (£360), and your own insurance (except building insurance, which we’ll cover). Also, you’ll want to start thinking about your team; taking care of paying them and all other employment matters.
Before we all sign the agreement and see you heading into a whole new life, you’ll just need to show us proof that you’ve had independent financial advice from an accountant and solicitor and have completed a sustainable business plan, in accordance with the Pubs Code. And, of course, obtain your personal licence (which we can help with) and complete your induction training.
It’s a five-year commitment, so you have loads of time to build the business and get it performing brilliantly but, if you do want to leave early, there’s always the option of six months’ notice with a ‘break’ clause in the contract.