If you are looking for managed partnership pubs in Hinckley, The Flintlock is available !
Here at Love your pub, we know all about the best pubs available.
To take the next steps towards a career in hospitality, click the link below.
Managed Partnership Pubs In Hinckley – The Flintlock Is Available !
The stated ingoing figures are correct at point of advertising. Please be aware there may be additional costs.
The Flintlock Hinckley
If you’re a skilled publican or retail manager with food experience then check out our latest opportunity to run the Fintlock in Hinkley on our Partnership Agreement.
The Flintlock is based in a local community estate area of Hinckley about 10 mins drive from the town centre. The Flintlock is a two room pub with one side for dining which has 80 covers and the second room which is the bar with approx. 50 covers. There is a large carpark at the front with a beer garden and another grassed beer garden at the rear so lots of outside space to be used during the summer months.
The site is currently trading around £17,000 per week with a 80/20 wet led split. The Flintlock is also the home of live sport with TNT & Sky currently in the site. There is a lot of streets nearby so has a large catchment area of customers with all the usual local amenities on the doorstep. We are looking for a licensee/s who can build strong links within the local community and has the drive to boost sales and drive the Flintlock to reach its’ full potential.
What’s in it for you?
- A guaranteed annual retained sum of £25k, released weekly.
- 22% share of weekly sales, excluding VAT.
- Low ingoing costs, starting with just a £5,000 deposit and £360 legal cost. See ‘Things to consider’ for more information.
- Accommodation included with most bills covered, except the council tax & TV License.
- All of your stock, including food, and all associated consumables are supplied by Marston’s, although you will be responsible for managing it once it has been delivered.
- Comprehensive induction training and ongoing support and training.
- A dedicated Area Manager supporting you to help you grow the business.
- Access to our 450 strong-support teams whenever you need them – including Marketing, Recruitment best practice and Food and Drink specialists.
- All our Pub Partners get access to our FREE Learning, Development and Training platform Campus (a package worth over £300!)
- If you do want to leave early, there’s always the option of six months’ notice with a ‘break’ clause in the contract.
What’s expected from you:
Our pubs are at the heart of the community, bringing locals and the communities together by serving great drinks, perfect food and fantastic events. It’s a proven business-model, perfect for skilled publicans or retail manager with food experience, who can drive sales, standards and guest experience.
In addition to the £5k security deposit required for this agreement, you will need to cover legal costs (£360), and your own insurance (except building insurance, which we’ll cover). Also, you’ll want to start thinking about your team; taking care of paying them and all other employment matters.
Before we all sign the agreement and see you heading into a whole new life, you’ll just need to show us proof that you’ve had independent financial advice from an accountant and solicitor and have completed a sustainable business plan, in accordance with the Pubs Code. And, of course, obtain your personal licence (which we can help with) and complete your induction training.
It’s a five-year commitment, so you have loads of time to build the business and get it performing brilliantly!
The Flintlock Hinckley
average weekly sales £17k,
security deposit £5k.
legal fees.360 (plus VAT) .
Marston Your Local Partnership you will get 20% of the weekly take and 100% food take as this would be your on menu.
We are looking for a licensee/s who can build strong links within the local community and has the drive to boost sales and drive the Flintlock to reach its’ full potential.