If you are looking for managed partnership pubs in Preston, Hartleys Wine Bar is available !
Here at Love Your Pub, we know all about the best pubs to run.
To take the next steps towards your career in hospitality, click the link below.
Managed Partnership Pubs In Preston – Hartleys Wine Bar Is Available !
What’s in it for you?
- 20% share of weekly wet sales, excluding VAT.
- Keep 100% of the food sales.
- Low ingoing costs, starting with just a £5,000 deposit and £360 legal cost. See ‘Things to consider’ for more information.
- Accommodation included with most bills covered, except the council tax & TV License.
- All of your wet stock, and all associated consumables are supplied by Marston’s, although you will be responsible for managing it once it has been delivered.
- Comprehensive induction training and ongoing support and training.
- A dedicated Area Manager supporting you to help you grow the business.
- Access to our 450 strong-support teams whenever you need them – including Marketing, Recruitment best practice and Food and Drink specialists.
- All our Pub Partners get access to our FREE Learning, Development and Training platform Campus (a package worth over £300!).
Security Deposit is £ 5000
Legal Fees are £ 360.00 plus vat.
What’s expected from you:
Our pubs are the heart of the community, bringing communities together by serving great drinks and fantastic events. It’s a proven business-model, perfect for either someone looking to take on a pub for their first time or more experienced operators to drive sales, standards and guest experience.
In addition to the £5k security deposit required for this agreement, you will need to cover legal costs (£360), and your own insurance (except building insurance, which we’ll cover). Also, you’ll want to start thinking about your team; taking care of paying them and all other employment matters.
Before we all sign the agreement and see you heading into a whole new life, you’ll just need to show us proof that you’ve had independent financial advice from an accountant and solicitor and have completed a sustainable business plan, in accordance with the Pubs Code. And, of course, obtain your personal licence (which we can help with) and complete your induction training.
It’s a five-year commitment, so you have loads of time to build the business and get it performing brilliantly!