If you are looking for a pub tenancy in Cheshire, run The Grapes Inn !
Here at Love Your Pub, we know all about the best pubs to run.
To take the next step towards a career in hospitality, click the link below.
Pub Tenancy In Cheshire – Run The Grapes Inn
Located on Widnes Road next to Asda Superstore.,Area consists of a mix of residential and commercial properties.
A traditional public house occupying a prominent corner plot close to town centre and amenities.,The pub benefits from a Vault bar and games room, Lounge and small snug.There is a covered smoking area to the side patio.Parking for 2 cars, with off street parking.There is a first floor catering kitchen with hoist down to the bar.
The stated ingoing figures are correct at point of advertising. Please be aware there may be additional costs.
Pub Style: Community Local
– Next to Large Asda supermarket, shops,, primary school and residential area.,
– Traditional local community pub, with catering kitchen,
– Three bedroom accommodation,
Smoking area and patio garden.First floor accommodation of three bedrooms, lounge,,kitchen, bathroom.
Currently run as a traditional wet led pub with darts,and pool facilities.,The pub would benefit from a traditional food ,and cask beer offering.,
View Bar 600 m,Grosvenor 1/4 mile.,Simms Cross 800m.
Monday- Thursday 10.00am – 11.00pm.,Friday,Saturday,Sunday 10.00 am – midnight.
– A barrelage discount scheme.,
– Freedom from tie on wines, spirits and soft drinks.,
– You will have the right to assign your pub lease after 12 months (3 or 10 year agreements).,
– The rent will be in line with the company code of practice.,
– Amusement with prize machine and pool table income are shared on a 50/50 basis.,
– Individual modular training courses on improving your pub business.,
– Regular business support through experienced Business Development Managers.,
– Marketing and Promotions assistance available.,
– Our lease agreements offer a contractual cooling off’ period to ensure the business is right for you.
Trust Inns one year tenancy agreement and three or ten year Business Development Leases are available.
Agreement: 1 year fixed term
Rent: 15,000 + VAT
Fixtures & Fittings: 4,000 estimated
Ingoing 10,500 i.e.
– Deposit: 2,500
– StockGlass: 3,000 estimated
– Working capital: 5,000 minimum
Rateable value: 16,500
Property insurance: 1,750
Would suit an experienced couple or first time tenants with local knowledge.