At Love Your Pub our fundamental reason to exist has always been to focus on supporting pubs – Our friends at Red Mist Leisure have launched a super initiative to support their local communities during the Covid19 epidemic as we see our industry and communities coming even closer together
Red Mist Leisure:
We care passionately about our customers and take great pride in their enjoyment.
We are dedicated to sourcing from British farmers and producers and using only sustainable ingredients
We care about being a trusted and professional organisation that is respected by all of our stakeholders
We highly value the happiness of our staff and believe in being open, honest and fair with them
We believe in rewarding loyalty and dedication shown by both our staff and customers
We are committed to delivering an authentic and genuine pub experience to our customers
Where Red Mist Leisure deliver
The team can deliver to these towns and surrounding areas:
Farnham, Guildford, Wonersh, Epsom, Woking, Leatherhead, Ashstead, Dorking, Four Marks, Meadstead, Petersfield, Bentley, Alton, Holybourne, Bordon, Lindford, Liphook, Milford, Godalming, Cranleigh, Haslemere, Hindhead, Churt, Beacon Hill, Odiham, Hartley Wintney, Hook, Fleet, Basingstoke, Yateley, Blackwater, Frimley, Farnborough, Aldershot and more…
To enquire about whether they can deliver to your home, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to place your grocery order
1. View the product list below to select your items.
- Email the items and quantities you would like to order to email@example.com. Please include your telephone number, name and delivery address in the email. Please ensure this
is on every order, even if it’s your second or third one, as we do not keep this information on file.
- If you work for the NHS / frontline emergency services, please send us a copy of your ID when you place your order, to receive a 10% discount.
- Once we have received your order we will send you a confirmation email with your delivery date. A member of our team will phone you the day before your delivery to take payment and advise if we have any shortages. Payment is by debit or credit card (we do not accept American Express). There is a minimum order value of £30 and a £5 delivery charge for all orders under £100.
- Once you have received confirmation of your order, if you would like to add any items or make any amendments please do so when our team member calls you to take payment.
- Orders will be processed in the order we receive them and we will prioritise vulnerable customers and those working for the NHS / frontline services. Usually all orders are delivered in 2 – 3 days.
7. The team will deliver the items to your doorstep. Please allow them to unload the items and leave before you take your delivery in, to avoid any unnecessary contact. Please advise them if you live a flat
or apartment with a shared entrance. The safety to their staff and customers is their highest priority.
If you have any queries or concerns with your order please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your custom, the team at Red Mist Leisure are very grateful to all their customers for their support at this very difficult time.
Find out more about Red Mist Leisure on the video below