Business Partnership Opportunities with Hall & Woodhouse Business Partnerships
Hall & Woodhouse is one of the few remaining regional family brewers, brewing beer since 1777. They are passionate about running great pubs, which are set in some of the best locations across the South of England, and they are also immensely proud of their award winning, and highly popular, Badger Beer.
They believe that their Public Houses, their support and their team make Hall & Woodhouse the ideal partner when looking to take on a Public House, and they offer fantastic low-cost start-up opportunities for entrepreneurs, young professionals and those looking to run their first pub. They are dedicated to working in partnership with our Business Partners and do all they can to support them in running a successful business. They do this through developing strong relationships, based on trust, and sound commercial support.
Being family owned enables Hall & Woodhouse to adopt a more personal approach than most of their competitors and their history and culture provide them with a set of values that shape the way they work:
AMBITION DEDICATION INTEGRITY KINDNESS TEAMWORK
Here are some of the key reasons why Hall & Woodhouse is the pub company of choice in the South:
- They have some of the best BUSINESS PARTNERS in the industry, with the ambition, dedication and commitment to offer their guests the highest levels of hospitality.
- Their PUBLIC HOUSES are set in some of the most beautiful and affluent locations in the South of England, and continual investment ensures they maintain the best looking and most efficient pubs for their Business Partners.
- Their BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENTS are fair, reasonable and comply with legal requirements, with security of tenure provision, no open market rent review on renewals, industry leading tied liquor pricing, and exclusivity to the Badger Ale brand in cask.
- Their on-going SUPPORT AND TRAINING helps their Business Partners to make a success of their business, and includes dedicated in-house support services, and Brewery Loans for the purchase of fixtures and fittings.
- As a family owned business, their TEAM decisions are not made for short term profit, but are based on the long term future of the company.
- They have a flat MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE, so decisions can be made quickly and effectively, and their Business Development Partners (Area Managers) and Brewery Support Team are committed to making their pubs the best in the industry.
The recruitment of talented Business Partners and matching their abilities and passion to the right pub are key to their mutual success.
Here are 2 superb BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES with great potential, ideally suited to entrepreneurs, career changers or traditional publicans:
Hall & Woodhouse Business Partnerships – Examples Of Pubs available
STOUR, 5 BLANDFORD ST. MARY, DORSET DT11 9LH – Hall & Woodhouse Business Partnerships
Located within walking distance of the Hall & Woodhouse Brewery in Blandford St Mary, the Stour Inn is a ‘Quality Village Local’, brimming with charm and character, which enjoys a true cross section of visitors to the pub. This is a great first pub for new entries into the trade with a charming interior, two working fireplaces, and a beautifully landscaped courtyard garden which increases food sales in the summer months.
The Stour is situated in the quaint village of Blandford St. Mary, closely connected by a bridge over the River Stour to the Georgian market town of Blandford Forum. Within a 30 minute drive are the coastal resorts of Poole and Bournemouth, and the site benefits from a busy nearby campsite, a large private school opposite, and a recently completed sizable housing development in Blandford St. Mary. With an estimated Fair Maintainable Turnover of £220,000 per annum, this is a fantastic opportunity to take on a business with a loyal clientele, which has been built up to an extremely high standard over the years.
ODDFELLOWS ARMS, CHURCH STREET, WIMBORNE, DORSET BH21 1JH – Hall & Woodhouse Business Partnerships
Situated right in the centre of the historic market town of Wimborne Minster, the Oddfellows Arms is a traditional town pub packed with character (and believed to be haunted!) Adjacent to the beautiful Wimborne Minster, and thought to pre-date the 19th Century, this small, quirky pub offers a rustic ambience and is ideally located to attract passing trade.
The Oddfellows is perfect for operators who can provide excellent hospitality to traditional pub goers, as well as visiting tourists and weekend locals. With an estimated Fair Maintainable Turnover of £182,000 per annum, the pub trades as a wet-led business with an easy-to-run one bar operation and an increased turnover on Friday and Saturday nights. Wimborne is a busy market town with a lively sense of community and an affluent and growing population of 15,000 residents; with over 1,000 new homes predicted for the local area over the coming years. The pub is located directly between the town’s famous Saxon Minster which attracts many visitors, and the Square, which is the hub of the town.
- Easy to operate bar servery
- A great first pub for new entries into the trade
Why not enquire with our team today about working with Hall & Woodhouse Business Partnerships
Sign up below to hear more about our monthly news & offers via email
T & C’s : Please note any promotion or offer is at the discretion of the outlet & cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer at that time. Any promotion or offer can be withdrawn by the outlet at anytime.